Unlike other firms, Systemaster does not only provide individual managed service packages but also comprehensive packages which include business processes, business applications, and IT infrasture management. These services are billed on a monthly flat-rate.
Here are some questions to ask your IT manager before deciding whether hiring Systemaster is right for you.
- Could you be leveraging harder on your IT nfrastructure?
- Do you have a mission critical business that cannot afford much down time?
- Are you having difficulty in keeping your IT infrastructure running smoothly at all times?
- Are you or your staff stressed out doing "robotic" tasks or low-valued administrative work that are not a part of your job description?
- Are you paying too much to obtain, train, and keep your own computer geek only to see a limit to what you are getting in return?
- Are you being out-paced by the emergence of new software, hardware, security and Internet technologies?
- Do you deal with dozens of different IT vendors and are unable to speak their language fluently?
- Do you want to focus on core revenue projects rather than administrative overhead?
- Are you interested in hiring administrators who are ethical, responsible, certified, experienced, multi-disciplined, and competent, all at the same time?
- Do you want to have a team of professional administrators that can reduce your time to understand, protect,
repair, and grow your digital network infrastructure?
- Do you have tons of questions to ask a team of Systemaster professionals?
- Are you prepared to relinquish the responsibility of maintaining and growing your digital network infrastructure to Systemaster?
If you answered yes to even some of those questions, you should seriously consider hiring Systemaster.
With our Systemaster team, you will have the entire ECL knowledge base standing behind your business to help you achieve your desired business vision. Systemaster is always on the job, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, to proactively prevent security breaches, network disasters, software conflicts, hardware malfunctions, missing data, and corrupted systems. Let Systemaster empowerment help you propell your business forward.