ECL is performing our annual fire drills over the summer. Here are the fire drills we had been doing:
- Recover from deleted files and folders from daily backups and yearly archives.
- Recover from failed local virtual machines and firing them up on your backup server.
- Recover from failed local virtual machines and firing them up remotely at ECL datacentres.
- Recover from failed public cloud virtual machines and firing them up locally on premise or remotely at ECL.
- Recover from malware and ransomware attacks. Simulate data breaches and payment of ransomware.
- Recover from hacker attacks. Simulate security breaches by internal and external actors.
These are only generic and standard types of fire drills. We encourage all customers do fire drills to account for their unique business scenarios such as loss of a key staff.